[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Rechtawthgin  
Forum » General Boards » General » Geneforge 5-Creation Madness Mod
Geneforge 5-Creation Madness Mod
DaveDate: Wednesday, 01.02.2013, 4:20 AM | Message # 1
Ancient Deathknight Legionnaire
Group: Friends
Yeah, Im definitely going to be using this mod as soon as I complete Avernum Escape From the Pit the 2nd time. I have a question however. I never really played Geneforge 5 as I didn't really know what to classify the game as.

This is just my idea on the Geneforge games-Geneforge 1 and 2 are excellent because they have the non-linear gameplay and awesome story. Geneforge 3 and 4, are not my favorites because the linearness just doesn't seem to make sense to me for a gene forge game. I am not saying they are bad, just not my favorite/preference.

5 I havent touched so I don't know whether its more forgiving/linear. I want to make a Guardian and just level up his combat skills, maybe use 1 of the better creations as an ally when needed and not worry too much about the tool use/leadership skills. Is Geneforge 5 like the first 2 games where its like that or should I stick to 1 and 2.

Im only asking because I might use that mod for that game but just wanted to know that first.

RechtawthginDate: Friday, 01.04.2013, 0:24 AM | Message # 2
Red-eyed ghost
Group: Administrators
Hm. About Geneforge 5? It's a non-linear game. There are a lot of different paths in the near end, which you can take advantage of and choose who to help.
---------
Red-eyed phantom

[CENTER][/CENTER]

BMADate: Wednesday, 02.13.2013, 4:34 PM | Message # 3
Auhenian
Group: Moderators
Yeah, G5 is definitely open-ended and it has none of the closed-loop 'quarantined' feel you get when you play G3.

Yes, I am Him.

Forum » General Boards » General » Geneforge 5-Creation Madness Mod
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: